[aprssig] Ham Test Icon ?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Mar 17 07:55:32 EDT 2009

On Mar 17, 2009, at 12:00 AM, Bob Bruninga wrote:

> The EYEBALL symbol was for this purpose.  A real eye catcher.  It is
> bigger than the rest and stands out on the map.  But this doesnt
> show on clients that use one dimensional windows icons...

I think you mean most symbols sets are of a single size. One
dimensional symbols would be lines. Last time I looked all the
"windows" symbols were two dimensional, and do a far better job of
simulating three dimensions than the APRSdos symbols did. And don't
forget most "windows" symbols are derivatives of Mac symbols done by
Keith Sproul (who, BTW, is doing well in his quest to learn to walk
again).

Steve