[aprssig] Appalachian Trial Golden Packet!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Mar 16 17:45:26 EDT 2009

We now have a target date for the Appalachian Trail Golden
Packet Event:

To coincide with the AT annual conference this year on the
18th/19th weekend in July.  Can anyone thinnk of any conflicts?
Also, some sites can use Field Day the month before to check out
paths.  We also now have a web page:

http://www.aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html

Bob, Wb4APR

suggest: