[aprssig] APRS in Garmin

Jeff King king.robert.j at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:00:30 EDT 2009

FYI, Garmin already has the VHF side done:

http://www8.garmin.com/astro/

This device uses MURS (151mhz) radios for a hunting dog tracking system.

One of Garmin VP's attended a DCC in Chicago, I think it was in 2000 or
there abouts. Attended all the APRS functions. I guess they figured that dog
didn't hunt...  (sorry couldn't resist  ;-).