[aprssig] CQ FD shame on you

The Bland Ranch root at blandranch.net
Mon Jun 29 23:48:21 EDT 2009

Quoting Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu>:
> Did CQSRVR ever send you a message saying how many copies it
> sent out?  I only saw one such response from all my messages all
> FD long and it said (4) others...

According to the web site, it did send those messages, but I did not get them.

I mentioned I put up a WIDE1-1 digi using UIDIGI to help get us out of the
voerage hole. It was repeating my packets  that I sent just fine. I am
wondering if there isn't something I missed so that it would repeat the packets
destined FOR me. I THINK the IGate was N6ZW-3. At any rate, I did NOT see my
return packets even in monitor mode, from any digi, though I saw the ones I
sent bouncing around.

I welcome any comment on UIDIGI config that may be impacting this. I sure want
this to work.

Chuck