[aprssig] CQ FD shame on you

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jun 29 20:09:56 EDT 2009

> I found the messages to and from me.
> It is pretty clear my messages were
> getting out and that replies were coming my way.

Our FD site was in WIFI range and I too saw lots more to/from me
on FINDU than I saw on RF.  But I did not see all the messages
to/from CQSRVR that I expected.

Did CQSRVR ever send you a message saying how many copies it
sent out?  I only saw one such response from all my messages all
FD long and it said (4) others...

Did other people get good response from CQSRVR?
What was largest number of users that used it for CQ FD?

It is a fantastic tool for making random contacts with all kinds
of global APRS groups:
CQ FD
CQ SCOUTS
CQ IOTA
CQ JOTA
CQ SATERN
CQ ANYTHING

It is so powerful, we want to make sure it is working well..

Bob
WB4APR

> Thanks to all of you for replying. I promise, I wasn't
ignoring you.