[aprssig] APRS Clients Blackberry

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 13:38:58 EDT 2009

Scott Miller wrote:
> Speaking of mobile browsers, I'm hoping to do a balloon launch from
> the Black Rock Desert in Nevada this coming weekend.  Assuming there's
> any cellular coverage where we're chasing, what would be the best site
> to point non-ham chase volunteers to so they can use their smart phone
> to watch the balloon's position?
>
> Scott
> N1VG

What day and time are you going this?    I'll temporarily repurpose one
of my webserver pages again, the way I did last time.

[By the way, I am STILL getting 1 or 2 hits a day on the after-the-fact
summary pages from the 12 Nov 2006 flight!]

     <http://wa8lmf.net/N1VG_Balloon>

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net