[aprssig] APRS Clients Blackberry

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 29 11:09:45 EDT 2009

Speaking of mobile browsers, I'm hoping to do a balloon launch from the
Black Rock Desert in Nevada this coming weekend.  Assuming there's any
cellular coverage where we're chasing, what would be the best site to
point non-ham chase volunteers to so they can use their smart phone to
watch the balloon's position?

Scott
N1VG