[aprssig] APRS Bandwidth

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 10:19:41 EDT 2009

Hi Jim (and listners)

The ALE people will welcome all users, EMCOM or otherwise.  After all,
the more there are, the more usefull the network can be if needed in
anger.

You can also run ALE in listen only mode, if you don't want to tread on
peoples toes.

I like the phrase "break in" a new computer.  Strangely approprite I
feel in many cases.

Cheers..

Dave B G0WBX (just in from a very hot White Van Man jaunt on the M1.
30+'C outside temperature, and no air con!  With the added stress of
extreme "Muppet Mainia" in regard to some peoples driving.)