[aprssig] CQ FD shame on you

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Mon Jun 29 05:06:57 EDT 2009

On 6/28/2009 Bob Bruninga  wrote:

> Even if you were not participating in field day, I'm sure you were
> out driving around sometime over the weekend...  couldnt you at
> least LOOK at your mobile radio screen and see any FD stations and
> simply hit MSG button to give someone a contact?  Is it asking to much?

Never even turned on a radio or the APRS rig - the only thing up is my internet connected radio station - not "radio-active" at all this weekend (unfortunately - sheetrocking took precedence)

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.