[aprssig] APRS Clients Blackberry

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jun 23 15:17:27 EDT 2009

I was under the impression that the history feeds were not filterable.
Am I incorrect in that understanding?  I'm thinking that a 30 minute
history burst of the full APRS-IS traffic would be worse than a steady
stream of filtered updates for the immediate vicinity.  Besides, it'd be
awful hard to play APRS tag if my phone was only getting updates once
every 30 minutes!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - AT&T Tilt as KJ4ERJ-12 using APRSISCE for Windows Mobile