[aprssig] Object Definition vs third-party traffic?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jun 9 16:41:10 EDT 2009

I did say that it hit my APRS-IS parser, but I should have clarified
that I'm also gathering all of my RF-received traffic via javAPRSsrvr's
TNCLogPort (typically 14508) and running it through the same parser to
feed into my DB.  This third-party format was heard on RF, not via APRS-IS.

I actually believe that WX4MLB-3 is beaconing this packet on it's on and
is not actually gating it from -IS to RF.  However, I do not know that
for sure and was just testing myself to see if my packet understanding
was correct.  Apparently it is!

Thanks for all the feedback.  Now, to incorporate this "knowledge" into
my APRSISCE for Windows Mobile...