[aprssig] what is "testCHO" station

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sun Jun 7 11:38:06 EDT 2009

My best guess is there are now two people using testcho

testCHO>APD225,TCPIP*,qAI,testCHO,N9TN-3,FIRST,findu:!4200.28N/
08739.88W& APRS Server
testCHO>APD225,TCPIP*,qAI,testCHO,AE7Z,FIRST,findu:!
3802.21NI07830.61W& APRS Server

Both posits are being sent, but notice that the one with the posit
matching W5CDN-15 is coming through AE7Z, the other one with the
position matching N9TN-1 is coming through KG4IJB-3 and N9ZLI-1.

Steve K4HG