[aprssig] Moving area

John Galvin jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:28:57 EDT 2009

Another choice is UI-Paint Box, a UI-View add on. I believe that the
output is stationary, but you can redraw the item to show its movement
or spread.  Just Google for "UI-Paint Box."

73, John - N5TIM

John Galvin - N5TIM
http://www.qsl.net/n5tim for Public Service Info
http://www.garlandraces.net/

JUNK - Stuff we throw away ... STUFF - Junk we keep!