[aprssig] APRS statistics

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Jun 5 08:56:20 EDT 2009

Curt,

Nice graphs!  You've certainly been at this longer than I have!  Can you
tell us what criteria puts counts into which buckets?  And is this
analyzing a full feed of the world, or a filtered feed (like mine uses a
range covering the continental US r/40.35899/-100.761/3000 with a
recently added Alaska r/61.1672/-149.8528/1500 so I can see their
balloon flights!)?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Ranking among the curious