[aprssig] APRS statistics

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Jun 5 08:48:43 EDT 2009

Just as a first cut, I've pulled a traffic rate (by hour) for my current
APRS-IS buffer for North America.  Along with that is a count of the
various (non-MIC-E) ToCalls seen for the same time range.  The
difference between the totals of the two packet counts would be the
count of MIC-E packets in that time (I think).  The data is provided in
.CSV format, so you can slice or dice it as you see fit.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Supplying raw data for the curious!