[aprssig] Kenwood D7 software on Linux?

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 11:45:31 EDT 2009

Hi Ray..

XP Pro' exports Registry entries as plain text.   I have just checked!

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WA3HRL\link700\Version1\Positions]
"Directory"=""
"FormTop"=dword:00000082
"FormLeft"=dword:00000122
"FormWidth"=dword:000002bc
"FormHeight"=dword:0000021c

for example...

Perhaps there is a Registry flag to set/clear the compressed feature ;-)

I have offered off list, a backup of the appropriate branch to Greg, if
he lets me know where and in what form he wants it, as it's about 5k (a
lot of text!)  I'm reluctant to just send it to a hotmail address, as
it'll probably get scrubbed after triggering some anti something filter!

Regards.

Dave G0WBX.