[aprssig] TH-D7A SMA connector

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at charter.net
Thu Jul 30 10:30:25 EDT 2009

"Ron Tonneson" wrote:
>I have gotten them from <http://www.burghardt-amateur.com>
>
> Ron - K0QVF
>
> Tim Cunningham wrote:
>> It finally happened to me, I dropped my TH-D7A and the female SMA antenna
>> connector broke.
>>
>> Does anybody know of a source to purchase the SMA antenna connector for
>> the TH-D7A?

Thanks Ron. After I found the part number, I did some digging and found some
for $7.95 from "partstore.com" online. This site has parts for many other
things as well and I was delighted to have found it. Just enter the part
number and it seems to find it. The parts (ordered spares just in case) are
on the way, so I will see if they work. This seems to be a great site in
finding parts for other radio equipment as well. The parts on this site were
about 38% less cost than some of the Ham stores I checked and the shipping
charges were about 16% less. The real test is to see what I get for the
TH-D7A replacement antenna connector when the replacement connectors arrive
this week.

73's,
Tim - N8DEU
Decatur, Alabama