[aprssig] APRS and UHF voice

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jul 28 21:14:52 EDT 2009

Here's and idea!

Instead of integrating EchoLink into APRS, lets build our own EochLink APRS voice system!

Everywhere there is a digi, set up an EchoLink SIMPLEX node on 445.925.  Put out the local object for it... and then anywhere, anytime, any APRS mobile can call a voice QSO with any other APRS ham.

I know, easy to say, hard to do... but hey... its nice to dream!

Bob, WB4APR