[aprssig] Is WXSVR Permanently Defunct???

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Tue Jul 28 17:02:57 EDT 2009

How many people make use of the NWS kml features to use google earth for ridge
radar imagery?   Would the addition of weather poly's and coloring to my aprskml
server be a useful addition?  I've just been using nws kmls for weather in my
area since that makes most of the things I need to know available for me.

Gregg Wonderly