[aprssig] APRS and UHF voice

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Tue Jul 28 12:03:14 EDT 2009

And don't forget, UHF APRS on 9600 baud works great too!

Here in the Northwest we have an alternate APRS network on 9600 baud on both
UHF and VHF and both work great.....  I think more people need to do more
experimentation with APRS, it might open your eyes even more.......

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info