[aprssig] Digipeater Hick-up - KPC3+ Goes Deaf?

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Jul 28 11:59:12 EDT 2009

I had a 5v supply fail in a kpc3 once and "nearly" cook the microprocessor.
I say nearly because it booted and ran fine except that it would not decode
packets with CD INT mode.  Instead I had to use the default of squelch CD
which stinks for digipeater use.  Granted this was probably a once in a
lifetime failure mode, but if you are not digipeating anything at all, it
could be your problem.

Wes
---
Hitler gave great speeches too!