[aprssig] NE Illinois Balloon Tracks

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 17:39:34 EDT 2009

Jason,
	See below:

	I would think an exercise of this type would require considerable
time spent on system design.  If they do not take the time to investigate
the RF environment then they may be in for some surprises including the loss
of valuable payloads due to failures resulting from poor communications
systems design.

	The lack of planning or poor system design on a balloon teams part
should certainly not inconvenience others.  There are many knowledgeable
APRS users willing to offer a hand.

Bill KC9XG

Bill KC9XG