[aprssig] NE Illinois Balloon Tracks

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:54:07 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
(Mr)<ldeffenb at homeside.to> wrote:
> From Joe responding to Harry is the best one...
> I know,
>
> ever since that one guy in I think florida started to make a stink  with
> these redickulus trackings of  listing what digi dit it hit,
>
> Like a 200mw signal is gonna cause any problem anyway,
>
> these jerks need to get a life

I guess they are forgetting that the reason they have a viable
tracking system is because of those of us that use it regularly. I
think their answers are rude and inconsiderate of those that have
built and maintained the APRS RF network. Abuse of the system for 2 or
3 hours when you don't fully understand what your 3 trackers on 30 sec
intervals are doing to the system shouldn't give them reason to tell
those that instituted the system and maintain it to "get a life". To
me, that is rather arrogant.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Randy
WF5X