[aprssig] Corrected final Echolink Proposal

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jul 22 14:43:37 EDT 2009

> If no PHG then 43 chars are allowed
> after the symbol code.

OOPS!
DRATS! Turns out with the single byte STATUS then the "CALL." Is
only 5 bytes so a 6 character call will be truncated.

OK, NEW proposal SO that 6 character calls are possible:

;EL-123456*111111zDDMM.--NEDDDMM.--W0FFF.FFFMHz Tnnn Rxxm
%CALL..
...............   <== 15 additional up to a max of 43 total
characters

Where % is a STATUS byte indicated as follows:

. Means F = Offline
- Means N = Online
= Means C = Conference
+ Means B = Busy