[aprssig] Gating Objects from Internet to RF

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Wed Jul 22 11:19:06 EDT 2009

You are right that my concern was the use of the echolink station's
callsign. I don't much care whether it is a ham callsign or a tactical
call. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "Having multiple
software/stations use the same callsign will cause loop checking
algorithms to sometimes delete non-duplicate packets." but you are the
expert on that and I'll defer to your knowledge.

Steve