[aprssig] Sierra wireless 881 pc card gps

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 05:49:44 EDT 2009

Ah, but that only makes a virtual null modem cable, you can't (that I've
found yet) force it to redirect/remap or connect to an existing virtual
com' port, it only creates two new ones, that are cross connected with
each other.  The Eterlogic tool, can connect to an existing port, and
make it avilable to other app's in several ways.

As to other software using up all the available com ports from 1 to
many.  Some popular mobile phone utility programs do that I've found.
Prevent them from kicking off at boot time, and the problem is
potentialy solved.

Regards.

Dave G0WBX