[aprssig] TNCX setups? (oops)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jul 17 12:32:07 EDT 2009

OOPS!  I was wrong, I appologize to the commenter...

Commenter said:
> [...]

In my response below, I thought he was commenting on the
standard New-N settings. Now I see he was commenting on the
sample TNC-X settings from Norway.  And I agree, those sample
settings were too high for beacon 3 and 4.
So my comments should have applied to the originals, and so I
agree with the above commenter...  Though I have lost the
originals so I cannot applogize by name.  Bob