[aprssig] Sierra wireless 881 pc card gps

Dave Baxter dave at uk-ar.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 08:30:20 EDT 2009

Yep!  You can effectivley mirror one port to look like another with that
tool (and do many other interesing things!)  Get it from here:-
http://www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html

So, if you can't reasign it with Winderz own tools, you could use
Eterlogic's VSPE tool to make a copy visible that your program can talk
to.

Regards.

Dave G0WBX.