[aprssig] Sierra wireless 881 pc card gps

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:15:12 EDT 2009

WOW the first 23 are all used ? For real ? I know many of mine APPEAR used
over the years from various software and such but actually there are usually
a couple that still can be re-assigned. Does a wireless network card really
take up a com port ? I know bluetooth can depending on it's intended use.

I have not really followed the new PC's and software since Win2000 so don't
know much else, but someone I am sure will be able to help once you let us
know what flavor of APRS software you use.