[aprssig] West Virginia Digipeater Coverage (US-19 and Interstate 79)

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:25:20 EDT 2009

Thanks Lynn,

Those charts really do tell the story very well.  Unfortunately there
isn't much around the US 19 - I-79 intersection so the chances of
finding a club/individual that would be interested in putting up a
nice tall digi would probably be difficult.

Altho I would be very interested in getting something up and running
to improve the coverage along this route as I do travel it frequently
and Imagine many other hams do as well because it is the main route
between southern and northern WV.

If there is anyone else on the list that is also interested in
improving the APRS coverage at any point along US19 or I79 I would
appreciate if they speak up and maybe we can work together to get
something on the air to provide this much needed coverage.

Thanks,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX
email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com