[aprssig] aprs traffic

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Jan 30 13:09:12 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 06:44:05PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <scott at opentrac.org> flavor, containing:
> > I honestly think that the future of aprs is to have a tracker, weather
> > frequency, and a two way message net frequency.
>
> Sounds like a job for my new gadget...
>
> https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=112

*drool*

> (Sorry, they're all sold out for the moment.)

Tease.

You have an ETA?

Also, what's the status on the Nuvi FMI protocol converter?  I bought my
Nuvi last November hoping that it'd be ready to go by the time the unit
arrived, and am eagerly awaiting being able use it to replace my very busted
StreetPilot III on the D700.

 Success in life consists of going from one mistake to the next without losing
 enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill