[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 55, Issue 36

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Fri Jan 30 10:47:02 EST 2009

You know, I'm getting tired of the self declared - selfless wunderkind,
denigrating any suggestion that dissagrees with their empire.
Frankly, were all in this togther.
I have a site up, on a ridge, that I powered up and run and am in the midst of
setting up 4 more.
So keep your whining to yourself.
This is a discussion group, quit being so obnoxious.
You have CHOSEN to put up these sites, no one forced you to.
I am setting up sites as well, but I make suggestions, ask questions, I don't
rant.
You  will get no support if you continue on the track.
And for your info, I spent years, building and maintaining  LARGE, COMMERCIAL
repeater sites from the ground up, so keep your (I'm smarter then you attitude)
to yourself.
I have  BUILT, more commercial radio sites, with "MY OWN" company then you have
visited!
So I understand your point.
Now with that out of the way, lets get back to a DISCUSSION!

Ke6anm

 quote