[aprssig] aprs traffic

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Thu Jan 29 20:39:43 EST 2009

I honestly think that the future of aprs is to have a tracker, weather
frequency, and a two way message net frequency.
since most of the telemetry weather, taker's are on fixed freq radios, leave
them on 144.390, since pretty much all two way message set ups use a tunable
radio.
make one freq one-way and one freq two way.
it could work very well.
and have a gateway server to pass messages between  the two.
I love my trakers, and I love my pk-900,kpc3, pk88 and tiny2 mk II  and other
tnc keyboard set up.
i think we compromise.
And have the best of both worlds.

i love my