[aprssig] alternate xastir list/site?

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 28 17:09:03 EST 2009

 I answered a few of my own questions.  The server is there but neither of the two domains hosted there are answering up.  I tried the phone number on DNS and left a message.  They may be on vacation.

Ronny K4RJJ

 -------------- Original message from k4rjj at bellsouth.net: --------------

 Anyone know who the webmaster is/was and where it was hosted?  I have space if they need it.

Ronny K4RJJ

 -------------- Original message from Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv at gmail.com>: --------------