[aprssig] alternate xastir list/site?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Jan 28 14:28:31 EST 2009

Jason KG4WSV wrote...

> The xastir list and site have been down for a while.  Has anyone
> started an alternate email list yet?
>
> I sure hope the web site content was saved somewhere.  I sure could
> use it in trying to get xastir running on OS X Leopard...

Perhaps someone should contact Charles Byam cbyam @ virginia.edu (the
registrant of xastir.org) and ask him what's happening with it. The site
is accessible, but it isn't showing any content.

Google cached content from some pages back on Nov 20 2008. If there was
anything specific from the site you were looking for, you could try one
of the following and click on the "cached" link.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=pipermail&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=xastir.org%2F&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=xastir.org%2F&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH