[aprssig] APRS legality

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 19:13:04 EST 2009

Just a guess, but ... the ARRL.. ?  not being able to get a ham to do it gratis...

 Drifting OT , what the latest on K1MAN.?.  The "Other" bulletin guy.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in?  Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance.  S. Noskowicz 1987