[aprssig] Doubling APRS messaging in ham radio overnight

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 18:54:28 EST 2009

If someone where to google "DTMF pic" there seems to be a lot of code
and circuits already developed that would decode the DTMF tones using
pic.  There maybe some for the 6800 too but I didn't google that.  Using
one of these circuits one would only need to add the paging text
converter.  It should be a fairly simple task for someone that wants to
learn about pics and finance a portion of their hobby, or write an
article for QST.   I am interested, but too busy at this time and have
not worked with pic at all yet but do write software.