[aprssig] Nuvi 350/Tracker 2

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 18:40:55 EST 2009

Scott Miller wrote:
> I read over that section and I don't see it.  I know that's how Xastir
> behaves, but I don't know where it's defined.
>
> Scott
> N1VG

That's definitely how UI-View behaves.   I will have a message exchange
between my laptop mobile WA8LMF (no SSID) and another station.  When I
get home, I will see the other party's messages open in UIview message
windows on the multiple copies of UIview that comprise my
igate/webserver/APRN setup (WA8LMF-13, -14, -15 and -17).    If I have
APRSpoint running on another PC that is my main home workstation
(WA8LMF-1), it also displays the messages (received via APRS-IS -- not RF).

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:     WA8LMF

World Digipeater Map
  http://wa8lmf.net/APRSmaps