[aprssig] Nuvi 350/Tracker 2

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Jan 25 13:29:03 EST 2009

John N7WNX wrote...

> When I send a message from the Nuvi through the tracker 2, no
> matter what I set retries to on the T2, the message keeps getting
> resent indefinitely because it's not receiving an ACK.

I believe that RETRIES only applies to messages sent from a terminal
program. On the subject, Scott N1VG just said over on the T2 support
list...

     The T2 is supposed to tell the Nuvi to cancel the message if it
     doesn't get through - for some reason that doesn't work. I haven't
     got it quite figured out yet, but I'll be fixing it before the next
     release.

So perhaps RETRIES will be relevant at some point. Are you on the
Tracker 2 support list?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH