[aprssig] USA Mobile Map snapshot

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 22 08:32:35 EST 2009

It is currently generated manually by me each day.  I hope to weave them
all into an animated time-lapse animation of some kind, but I'm kind of
holding out for an approach that lets a viewer scroll back and forth in
time as well as stop at a frame of interest.  GIF won't do that.  Any
suggestions?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ