[aprssig] AL, GA, TN, VA APRS network Reliability

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jan 21 18:04:26 EST 2009

Note that these images are really high resolution.  If your browser
scales them down, you'll want to zoom in and scroll around to see the
detail.  If you can't read the callsigns, the browser has shrunk the
image.  Red lines are direct, narrow green lines are digi-to-digi, wide
green lines are digi-to-gate.  Black dots are Bob's positions, smaller
red dots are Digis and large red dots are IGates.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS.  If anyone else does a road trip, launches a balloon, or tracks a
football/race/cross-country trek, drop me a line with the tracking
callsign and dates and I can generate similar plots for you.  I only
buffer 6 days across North America, so keep that in mind.