[aprssig] APRS<=>E-mail

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Jan 5 12:48:28 EST 2009

Different absolute upper limits depending on if the system detects the
client as APRS-IS connected (TCPIP) or RF-connected (gated)?
User-configurable if they want it to be lower than that absolute upper
limit?

To throw out numbers, I'd say 1K for non-RF users, and 128 (or something
thereabouts) for RF-connected recipients.  Remember that I'm proposing
that those D7 (to pick on one small-screen device, nothing against
Kenwood) users out there can set their limit MUCH less than the absolute
maximum.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ