[aprssig] Another Bootlegger?

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:36:27 EST 2009

I have been following the thread, but I guess he was a little too subtle to override my Sherlock impulse.  Thought I made a breakthrough; sorry.

Greg  KO6TH

To: aprssig at tapr.org
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:21:52 -0500
From: k4gpsc at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Another Bootlegger?

Guys...read
my previous post...It's NOT Doug. If you were reading all the sig posts about
the subject you would know he has been involved in the
thread.