[aprssig] Garmin and APRS

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 27 23:29:05 EST 2009

Hi Scott,
I will be sending an email to Garmin about this subject.
I've noticed that my HamHud  waypoint generation function leaves
multiple duplicates on my Gamin GPSMAP60CS with strange letter and
numbers appended to the end of the name each time.
I am presuming that this is the same issue you have with Gamin units
other than the nuvi 350.
Michael.
VK5ZEA