[aprssig] West Coast ISS Igates on 145.825?

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at hjemme.no
Fri Feb 20 11:12:39 EST 2009

Bill Vodall WA7NWP skrev:
>> What happened to the West Coast ISS Igates?
>>

> Packet on the ISS has been so spotty it hasn't seemed worth the
> effort.  The local digi_ned packets alert me when ISS is in range and
> when I switch over I either hear nothing or voice.  Is there a fixed
> "packet" schedule posted somewhere I'm missing?   If there was, we
> could use that to QSY the IGATES.
>
> Bill - WA7NWP

It's too bad. I have an sgate for ISS but there are rarely any traffic.
I also hope that the BBS system is going to be a secondary mode and APRS
primary. Not all people have the luxury and "time" to log on to a BBS
and logout. Using APRS i feel that i have more time and can get more
"QSOs" in one pass.

If GO-32 was more stable i would set up an 9600baud sgate

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA