[aprssig] MFJ Fill-In Digi setup

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:43:21 EST 2009

Hello Cap,

Sounds great, most of the time the digi will run stand alone tnc.  I need to know if once the replacement chip is installed will the tnc still work with UIView32 from my PC when I need to monitor the local traffic and mapping?  If that is the case I will send away for the chip.

Thankyou,

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL

Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/

ARRL (Central Division) http://www.central.arrl.org/