[aprssig] winaprs/uiview

Mr Jeffrey L Ross radiooperator at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 14:53:49 EST 2009

I am running both stations with tcpip. one with uiview the other with
winaprs

i have one (winaprs hooked up to a vhf rig) but still using tcpip.

two computers, and I can not get both programs to get all stations, the same
stations, messages, that are on aprs-is.

how can i get all stations on both programs?

thank you in advance kc8gkf