[aprssig] FW: [VX_8R] Re: Station Icon

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Feb 15 10:52:09 EST 2009

People are looking for updated symbol files for the various
client programs so that their new VX8R's show up with the proper
symbol.  Over the last two years, there have been several other
symbol changes including the ability to put overlays on ALL
alternate symbols.  These were all incorporated in the new D710.
Can someone summarize the locations of each of the latest symbol
files for the various clients, and I will add them to my APRS
symbols web page: www.aprs.org/symbols.html

> Looking for what is the current REV of the
> symbols files and what is the location from
> where I can update...
>
> For Uiview (rev H):
http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/APRS_symbols.htm

Bob, WB4APR