[aprssig] Text Pagers

Pagerboyz pagerboyz at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:56:22 EST 2009

There is no password for the over-the-air protocol but there may be a
password if you want to reprogram it. If you can use the 'capcode' that is
already in it then you are good to go. Many carriers put a programming
password in so that a customer could not easily change to another company.

Breaking or erasing the password is possible depending on the brand of pager

Bill
WA2NCH