[aprssig] Scott's Nuvi Converter

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 10 15:00:19 EST 2009

That's the thing, I need real output from a real Garmin.  I wrote my own
simulator for the Garmin protocol, but I need to know the actual
floating point values that are coming out of the unit.

If simulators ever get down to $2000 or so, I'll have to pick one up,
and I'll be happy to evaluate GPS receivers for balloon applications.
Last time I checked, though, they were closer to $12,000.

Scott
N1VG